Atlantic Tool & Die Co. offers top-tier manufacturing services to various industries for various applications and uses. We provide precision metal stamping, welding, assemblies, and tube manufacturing services, which are second to none. You’ll receive your desired results with our world-class manufacturing process that follows strict quality control.
Years of being a constant source for hundreds of companies in different sectors has allowed us to perfect our skills and craftsmanship giving us an in-depth knowledge of what our customers need. Paired with our in-house capabilities, we can meet and even exceed your expectations.
Precision Metal Stamping
Atlantic Tool & Die, Global engineers and manufacturers of metal stampings from progressive/transfer die utilizing world-class Minister Presses from 60 to 1200 tons.
We offer tube bending, processing, and assembly to include welding of metal stampings with formed tubular frames in a variety of applications
ATD utilizes world-class Fanuc, Moto Man, and pedestal welders all integrated with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) to assure the highest quality welders and assembly machines.
We offer three different services that you can choose from to ensure that we create your desired products for their intended purpose. These services are composed of the following:
Our precision metal stamping service consists of different types of processes. This service is ideal for both simple and complex projects while ensuring that every outcome is consistent. We’ve received many awards over the years for our delivery times, quality, and competitive costs.
Different types of metal stamping available:
Atlantic Tool & Die Co. provides metal stamping services that consist of progressive, single hit, and transfer stamping. We can produce products according to your specifications and requirements.
Our tube manufacturing is a process that comprises different steps to ensure that we provide quality products. We utilize cutting-edge technology, such as our CNC tube bending machinery with a size range of 6mm-63mm or 1/2 – 2.5″. We can also create tubes using different materials.
Materials available for tube manufacturing:
- Stainless steel
We use hole piercing, threaded extrusion, flattening, notching, and assembly processes for fabrication. On the other hand, we use rotary and punch machinery, beading, expanding, and flaring for end forming.
Our welded assemblies are achieved using two types of welding processes. These are as follows:
- Projection welding: Projection welding utilizes pressure and electrical currents to join metal parts that meet at one or more specific points. The goal is to create a greater weld strength using less energy.
- Resistance welding: Resistance welding is one of the fastest available types, primarily used in the automotive industry. There are two types of resistance welding: resistance spot welding and resistance seam welding. Heat is applied between two electrodes targeting a small area in spot welding. On the other hand, resistance seam welding refers to using rotating wheels instead of electrodes for a leak-free and continuous weld.
Material Handling Components
Let Atlantic Tool & Die Co. Handle Your Manufacturing Needs
Manufacturing a product from scratch can be daunting. You can rely on our 86 years of history, combined experience, and engineering expertise as experts in metal stamping, welding, and tube manufacturing.
Our tasks at ATD is as follows:
- Meet the highest world standards
- Provide extra value added services, convenience, and technical innovation to our customers
- Serve our customers regionally, where they are located
- Utilize the latest technology, manufacturing processes, and human resource development
- Become a partner expert in our customers’ business and product